Danville 61 Washington County 0

If the ADS can keep up this type of play they will win 2 or 3 games in the playoffs. I really think Danville is the best in this disrict. I know Bardstown beat Danville, but I think last nights perfomance against a common apponent probably proves my point. I know Bardstown had some key injuries, But Danville could have scored a lot more. Sam Harp is class coach in these situations, he played the young guys part of the third and all of the fourth quater. He also took 3 knees and punted with 4 minutes left in the game. This is the type of performance a lot of people thought they were capable of and what made some of their other games so frustrating. Good job Admirals keep the momentum and attitude going because you are facing a good Frankfort team next week.:thumb::dancingpa

And Danville defeated and perfomed well against Fort Knox.:thumb:

[quote=ThinThirty Danville could have scored a lot more. Sam Harp is class coach in these situations, he played the young guys part of the third and all of the fourth quarter. He also took 3 knees and punted with 4 minutes left in the game.

I have never seen that done before!That was just flat out class by Coach Harp!!!Good Job Coach and good luck next week against Frankfort...:thumb:

[quote name=ThinThirty Danville could have scored a lot more. Sam Harp is class coach in these situations, he played the young guys part of the third and all of the fourth quarter. He also took 3 knees and punted with 4 minutes left in the game.

I have never seen that done before!That was just flat out class by Coach Harp!!!Good Job Coach and good luck next week against Frankfort...:thumb:[/quote]

Coach Harp is a class act:thumb: Good luck Danville rest of the season.