Scott 36 Holy Cross 7 (Frosh)

I have no idea. I'm still confused on how the playoffs are supposed to work. I heard on here that they were competing for the #4 seed with Holmes. Holmes has the head to head, do you know if they are making up the game against Cooper?

It looks like they are making up the game this coming Monday. I think Holmes will get the #4 seed regardless. Assuming both Scott and Holmes beat Holy Cross and Newport and lost to Beechwood, NCC and Cooper. Holmes wins the tiebreaker due to their head to head win over Scott. So Scott should be the #5 seed. They would get a bye in round one of the playoffs, since Lloyd does not have a freshman team, and then play the winner of Holy Cross / Newport.

It looks like they are making up the game this coming Monday. I think Holmes will get the #4 seed regardless. Assuming both Scott and Holmes beat Holy Cross and Newport and lost to Beechwood, NCC and Cooper. Holmes wins the tiebreaker due to their head to head win over Scott. So Scott should be the #5 seed. They would get a bye in round one of the playoffs, since Lloyd does not have a freshman team, and then play the winner of Holy Cross / Newport.

I knew Holmes would get #4 but someone mentioned they were fighting for it. Now what is confusing is #5 (Scott) would get a bye then play the only teams they beat?