Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry 24 Pike Central 14

Featured Replies

Belfry trailed 14-12 going into the 4th quarter.

 

The Hawks played very very well. Coach Chapman always has a great defensive plan against Belfry and the PC defense stepped up to the plate.

 

This is a much improved PC team and they deserve a lot of credit for their performance tonight. Belfry still has some issues to work out, especially defensively.

I have said this for a long time- Pike Central has athletes all over the place.

 

 

I think they are on the way of getting the right coaches in place in all sports and could be on their way of challenging Belfry as the sports school of the county.......

 

 

Congrats Pirates.

Belfry trailed 14-12 going into the 4th quarter.

 

The Hawks played very very well. Coach Chapman always has a great defensive plan against Belfry and the PC defense stepped up to the plate.

 

This is a much improved PC team and they deserve a lot of credit for their performance tonight. Belfry still has some issues to work out, especially defensively.

 

I agree PCC looked really good tonight, they were prepared as well as UP for this game, Coach Chapman does a good job defensively against Belfry. He has a good backfield too.

 

I also agree that Belfry has some work to do fundementally on defense, like tackling. I talked with Coach May before he died and he said that fundementals like blocking and tackling have never changed since the game of football began.

 

I watched a replay of the game this morning and there were lots of missed tackles because no one wants to wrap up anymore and all they want to do is either arm or shoulder tackle. I never wanted to be the one in the basement at Coach Roddy's watching game film and have him point out out how poor I was tackling (and I was guilty as charged).

 

This is a good group of kids at Belfry and they will just keep getting better, I am very proud of how well they have played this year, listen to Coach Haywood and keep working hard. GO BIG RED!!!:ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.