Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Letcher County @ Whitley County

Featured Replies

Is this game still being played or has one of the teams had to forfiet? I believe Whitley is still in school but I have heard that the flu has killed attendance. I have not heard that the game has been cancelled, but with the lack of talk about this game has me wondering. :confused::::idunno::confused::idunno:

I'll take Whitley County in this one.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I would think Whitley, but the flu makes you wonder...

I have not heard anything about this one. I will take WC in this one.

Nope, I see Letcher winning this one by at least 16 points......along the lines of

 

Letcher 40

Whitley 24

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.