Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Henry 2009/2010

Featured Replies

What does St. Henry need to do to improve in 2009/2010? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Last year's seniors leave a void, but there is plenty of returning talent to build around. They will be a little smaller this year, but will have more team speed. They will be deep at the guard position, and by mid-season the inside game should have depth as well. Early in the season several girls will be getting their feet wet at the varsity level, and they will have to grow up in a hurry. They open up with Assumption. They travel to Mercer County for a tournament over Christmas break. Their last seven regular season games look like this:

 

NCC

at Highlands

at Boone

Ryle

Brossart

at Notre Dame

Lexington Christian Academy

 

The 34th district will very challenging as well. They may not be able to better last year's 19-10 record, but by district and regional time, they will be tournament tested and they should be able to compete with anyone.

The schedule is a lot more difficult than last year. They have a great coach and I am sure they will be ready for the tournament, by the end of the season. Dont be suprised if they have a better team than last year, but the win loss record might not reflect that, because of the difficult schedule.

The schedule is a lot more difficult than last year. They have a great coach and I am sure they will be ready for the tournament, by the end of the season. Dont be suprised if they have a better team than last year, but the win loss record might not reflect that, because of the difficult schedule.

 

Wow, I just don't see it. I hope the crusaders can prove me wrong, but I can't see this squad being a better team than last years. Losing 3 of your starting 5 is always difficult, and I didn't see a lot of depth on the bench last year which makes me wonder what this season will bring. The good news is that most of the teams in the District (exception being Villa), also lost a lot of talent from the Senior Class that graduated. I do agree that they will improve as the season progresses, but that is partly due to the fact that most players are "multiple sport" athletes and go months without playing basketball leading up to the season. I think the majority of the potential starters (Janszen, Gamm, McArtor, Hasken) are currently playing soccer, and hope to bring home a STATE TITLE in early November this year.

The Lady Cru Soccer team is currently ranked 4th in the state and have already captured the "All A State Title". :dancingpa

Good luck lady Cru !!!!

Did I hear correctly that St Henry middle school has dropped their girls' team?

Did I hear correctly that St Henry middle school has dropped their girls' team?

Are you referring to St. Henry Grade School or one of the other feeder schools? Which grade is supposedly involved?

Are you referring to St. Henry Grade School or one of the other feeder schools? Which grade is supposedly involved?

 

Someone told me that St Henry grade school no longer has a 7th or 8th grade girls team. True?

The NDA league schedule shows St. Henry teams from both 7th and 8th grade.

 

I don’t know much about the 8th grade team but the 7th grade team has been very successful over the past few years. In fact, I believe that they have a number of girls that play on AAU teams.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.