Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic vs Beechwood Volleyball

Featured Replies

Newport Central Catholic defeated Beechwood tonight in volleyball 2 games to nil . 25 - 22 , 25 - 15 . It was a hard fought match .

  • Author

Interesting Cheering from the Beechwood student section .

I heard that it was a display of very poor sportsmanship. I can't say that I'm surprised.

  • Author
I heard that it was a display of very poor sportsmanship. I can't say that I'm surprised.
Yes it was to say the least . Leave it go at that .

Heard the AD of Beechwood just let it all happen too...I can't say I am surprised about that either.....

Heard the AD of Beechwood just let it all happen too...I can't say I am surprised about that either.....

Been around v'ball and b'ball for years and it was the worst display I have ever seen, especially given the fact no school administrator intervened. Black mark on Beechwood.

I was there, and certainly agree that the student section was out of line. However, our AD WAS there and DID address the situation. He was standing right in front of me clear as day as he spoke to the boys.

 

Kids get out of control and we were not proud of that situation, but it is unfair to say that our AD stood by and did nothing.

 

I didnt hear anyone mention the Beechwood parents who personally congratulated NCC staff and players on their win.

  • Author

My oversight I apologize . You and other Beechwood parents certainly did congratulate our team on the hard fought win . I was appreciated

  • Author
My oversight I apologize . You and other Beechwood parents certainly did congratulate our team on the hard fought win . I was appreciated
IT!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.