Monroe County/ Metcalfe County Predictions

tsyoung7

Monroe or Metcalfe  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Monroe or Metcalfe

• Monroe County
    • Metcalfe County

The 5-0 Monroe county Falcons are taking on the 2-3 Mecalfe county Hornets.

Monroe has a little score to settle with Metcalfe after they brought their Varsity to a jv game and played as dirty and unsportsmanlike as I have ever seen. I guess that is the only way they can beat a Monroe team this year but The varsity for Monroe was in the stadium watching their underclassmen get verbally and physically abused!! I am very suprised that Coach Petett did not have a few words with Metcalfes coach after the game. It was a very poor showing for a team in our own district!!! So that being said, Metcalfe is in for a very long night against a very angry Falcon Varsity squad! They say they are the only ones that can beat up on their jv...

Monroe 45 :madman:

Metcalfe 6 :isurrender:

Metcalfe is 2-0 at home and I'm sure they will do their best to keep that streak alive, but in the end it won't be enough, I say Monroe wins big... I've never really cared much about stats but I hope Neil Wilson can catch up on some yardage in this game, I would love for him to finish with 1,000 yards or more on the season, he currently has 16 catches/8 TD's and about 400 yards.

This is the first district game for the Falcons and the last team we will face that we have a clear advantage over in terms of talent and depth. I hope we take the opportunity to work hard and get better because we do have a lot of things we can improve on and a brutal 4 game stretch follows this one...

The 5-0 Monroe county Falcons are taking on the 2-3 Mecalfe county Hornets.

Monroe has a little score to settle with Metcalfe after they brought their Varsity to a jv game and played as dirty and unsportsmanlike as I have ever seen. I guess that is the only way they can beat a Monroe team this year but The varsity for Monroe was in the stadium watching their underclassmen get verbally and physically abused!! I am very suprised that Coach Petett did not have a few words with Metcalfes coach after the game. It was a very poor showing for a team in our own district!!! So that being said, Metcalfe is in for a very long night against a very angry Falcon Varsity squad! They say they are the only ones that can beat up on their jv...

Monroe 45 :madman:

Metcalfe 6 :isurrender:

Unleash the hounds, I mean the varsity Falcons!! Coach Petett should have told your varsity squad to get their gear on during halftime of that JV game. I hope your varsity squad gets on Metcalf and doesn't let up until the clock is on all zeros.

Unleash the hounds, I mean the varsity Falcons!! Coach Petett should have told your varsity squad to get their gear on during halftime of that JV game. I hope your varsity squad gets on Metcalf and doesn't let up until the clock is on all zeros.

Thanks, but I think Coach Petett is above that kind of play...not saying I would not love to see it, but he is a very respectful coach and once he gets a comfortable lead the Varsity will step down and let the young Falcons take the reigns again.

But believe me when I say this, Metcalfe will go to the locker room at half not wanting to return to face even the young Falcons. Get my drift!!!!:ylsuper: