Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky's up and coming talent

Featured Replies

The Courier Journal recently rated the young men in the state, I missed it and would like to hear what everyone else thinks. NO BULL JUST OPPINIONS2009-10,10-11,11-12 & 12-13 Thanks

I have posted a link and created a forum on the 2010 and 2012 rankings on here. I think Demling, while not perfect by any means, does a very good job ranking kids. He seems like a really good guy who has written a lot of great things about Ky high school kids.

The Courier Journal recently rated the young men in the state, I missed it and would like to hear what everyone else thinks. NO BULL JUST OPPINIONS2009-10,10-11,11-12 & 12-13 Thanks

 

Here is a couple of threads you may want to check out. They are the CJ you missed:

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=188681

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=188190

2011 was posted, but for some reason I cannnot find them anymore either. I do remember that Chane Behannan was #1.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.