Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anderson County 42 Mercer County 21

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Anderson goes to 3-0, Mercer County to 0-4.

Great game from Jacob Russell, Grant Cox , Dusty Combs and Hunter Lilly. Way to go Bearcats.

I this the same Mercer County that everyone promised would be World Beaters for years a few seasons ago.

  • Author
I this the same Mercer County that everyone promised would be World Beaters for years a few seasons ago.

 

I don't know anyone who promised that. They won the State Championship when they were supposed to win, but not one person in Mercer County expected anything else after that when they were put into 5A. I don't know where you got that from or where that came from. Can you tell us specifically who said they were going to be "World Beaters"? No one I know has ever said anything like that and I know an awful lot of people in Mercer County and quite a few involved with the program who have never wanted anything more than to field a competitive team. Your post is way off base.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.