Grant County 17 Owen County 10

FREEAGENT

Surprised at this score. Did Grant county play alot of players or has Owen inproved that much since then played at Walton a couple weeks ago?

Couldn't tell you if Grant Co played alot of players or not but Owen looked much better than they did at Walton. The game last night was tied 10-10 with about a minute to go so I would guess Grant stuck with their "A" team for most of the game.

I was disappointed that for $8.00 admission there were no rosters provided. Heck, I would have even given a couple of bucks for one.

Couldn't tell you if Grant Co played alot of players or not but Owen looked much better than they did at Walton. The game last night was tied 10-10 with about a minute to go so I would guess Grant stuck with their "A" team for most of the game.

I was disappointed that for $8.00 admission there were no rosters provided. Heck, I would have even given a couple of bucks for one.

Didn't they have a program?? They did last year.

Thanks for the insight. They passed out rosters at the first game, maybe it was up to the teams to provide them? I agree $ 8.00 seams a little much .

Grant replaced 10 on offense and 9 on defense from last years team that graduated some really good seniors. The game was a typical first game, several mistakes on both teams. Grant forced 5 turnovers but could not capitialize on them. Owen is much improved and yes they played alot better than 2 weeks ago against Walton. Grant started several freshman ad sophomores and only have 10 seniors and dress 73 kids and only 6 of the seniors start. In the end a win is a win and I am glad it was by the Braves. I will let getalife know that their were programs available for all games and I am sorry you did not get one. If you are a Braves fan there will be more available at the next game. As far as the price, it was 8 dollars for 3 games. The games went all day long and it was publized in the paper and all schools were informed to let their fans know. I Paid 7 dollars last weekend for 2 blowouts. As a fan the games were all competitive and it was a very successful day. Plus the weather all day was amazing. Great job by all teams that participated and hopefully it will be that competitive next year.