14th Region:

I've read where that KCC is the favorate to win the region this year, but I did get the chance to watch Perry Central a few time's this summer, they played Shellby Valley at Pikeville and just lost by 2 pts. and then went to Northern Ky. and won that Tourn. up there. With Martain and Salyers moving into the starting lineup teams is not going to be able to just stay on Noble and not worry about the outside shooting like they did last yr. With Martain he is a great outside shooter as well as Mullins has really come along with his outside shooting as well as driving to the basket. Salyers also played well this summer with a couple of games he had over 20 pts. and 10 rebounds. In my opion PCC will be better than they were last yr. I think that PCC and KCC will be the favorate this yr. But after watching PCC play this summer against some of the best in the state I would have to put them at the top.

Please anyone give their response!:isurrender:

IMO, PCC and Knott will be the top two in the region. Martin is a great addition for PCC. Losing the Maggard kid will hurt PCC. Salyers didn't get a whole lot of playing time last year, so the summer could only give him confidence. Mullins played well as the season went on, but has to be a threat to score. He may be the most athletic kid in the region.

Knott needs a big man. Maybe the best scoring guard combo to be in the region in a long time, with Cox and Stamper. The key for Knott will be Ratliff. If he plays well, the Patriots play well as he can take some heat off the guard play.

Hazard will really miss Jones and Warren in the middle. Good guard play with Whitaker, Back, and Combs.

With that said, all three teams will have valuable players playing football in the fall. Remaing healthy is a must if any of the three want to make a trip to Rupp come March.

Depeding on foul trouble, injuries, etc, any of these three can beat the other on any given night.