Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thoughts on New Mayfield coach

Featured Replies

I heard that Cliff Dew is the new defensive coordinator at Mayfield and I was wondering what some of the Mayfield fans thoughts were on this. I remember him being the coach back in the early 2000's but I don't remember what he particularly coached back then. He went down to Mississippi to do some coaching and is now back here.

He coached the line. I know his players really liked him. Its a good rehire.

Coach Dew is a great coach and motivator. He played college ball at Mississippi. My son loved him and hated it when he left to be the head coach at a high school in Mississippi. I wish all the luck to him.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.