Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oldham County Job

Featured Replies

Who is going to get this head coaching job? I have heard several coaches names thrown around, but not sure who will get it.

Heard the interviews will be finished on Saturday. I have heard a couple of names of who was interviewed, but nothing solid.

Give it up 'tiger' who are some of the names? I heard many were getting off the job as the classroom positions were limited! Any locals?

Give it up 'tiger' who are some of the names? I heard many were getting off the job as the classroom positions were limited! Any locals?

 

Pretty much everyone was from around the L'ville area and 1 or 2 from out of state. I know they just posted 15 special education positions within the last month.

Are interviews finished? I have heard they interviewed 3 total.

Will be interesting to see how this pans out, could have a ripple effect in the 8th.

I have heard the same thing. I have heard a buzz aroung Lagrange the last couple days, people are excited.

Will be interesting to see how this pans out, could have a ripple effect in the 8th.

 

I think your right about that.

My sources tell me Holland is very much in the mix.

Someone told me that a northern 8t hregion coach was offered but declined.

Edited by Preachit
mistake

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.