Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel 6 Middlesboro 0

Featured Replies

Sorry I didn't get this one up last night. SL played very well tonight with 0 errors and at least 10 hits against Middlesboro's pitcher Matt Cox. Middlesboro had some good hits as well but they didn't have any in clutch situations.

 

Bowling hit another homerun, his 3rd against Middlesboro alone. It was a well played game and actually, a little closer than the score indicates.

Good win for the Cardinals.

 

I still remember the 12 inning barnburner in the regional tournament these teams played in 2007. One of the most exciting HS games I have seen. I hated the outcome of that game, but it was a thriller. Both teams (I think North Laurel and Harlan) who were playing the next game were watching along with their fans as it ran so late. Great atmosphere at Bell County that night.

Good win for the Cardinals.

 

I still remember the 12 inning barnburner in the regional tournament these teams played in 2007. One of the most exciting HS games I have seen. I hated the outcome of that game, but it was a thriller. Both teams (I think North Laurel and Harlan) who were playing the next game were watching along with their fans as it ran so late. Great atmosphere at Bell County that night.

 

Who pitched for South?

  • Author
Did Middlesboro committ alot of errors?

 

No, they really didn't actually. They had one throw from the pitcher to first base that could have been a toss if he had wanted to that just sailed over the first baseman's glove. They had one more, a throw from SS that probably should have been caught by the 1B that tipped off of his glove.

 

 

Other than that, they fielded several balls that they missed the other night. They also had a different defensive lineup in the game. Maybe that had something to do with it. But...they played very well defensively.

No, they really didn't actually. They had one throw from the pitcher to first base that could have been a toss if he had wanted to that just sailed over the first baseman's glove. They had one more, a throw from SS that probably should have been caught by the 1B that tipped off of his glove.

 

 

Other than that, they fielded several balls that they missed the other night. They also had a different defensive lineup in the game. Maybe that had something to do with it. But...they played very well defensively.

 

That has usually been there problem in their losses this season just thought this was still the case. Thanks!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.