Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis = UC

Featured Replies

My personal opinion is UC will never be what it was when they had Huggs. I am not a fan of his, but he could get the job done. I don't want to get down on Mick, but he is no were close to Huggs as a coach. I don't think they will ever be a constant contender in the BE with the coaching they have now. I may be completely wrong. I do like Mick and I wish him the best, but I am not sure he is the coach that UC needs to bring them back. I am also not sure UC would put out the kind of money that is needed to get a coach to bring them back.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.