Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Holy Cross 11 Middlesboro 3

Featured Replies

Final from Applebee Park.

Finals tomorrow at 9AM

HC representing NKY well. They're really on a roll! I never saw this coming to be honest!

Great job HC. They are really hitting the ball well right now. Great time to get hot!

HC representing NKY well. They're really on a roll! I never saw this coming to be honest!

 

 

Duh, when are you guys going to start listening to Theoldguy. Didn't I tell you that I thought HC had a very good chance to win it all. Now repeat after me, when Theoldguy tells me something about baseball I will listen and believe.:thumb:

 

Go HC bring home that trophy....

Seems like Rickels has been on fire for the past two weeks. I could be wrong, but it seems like I've seen his name in the stat line for almost every game.

Duh, when are you guys going to start listening to Theoldguy. Didn't I tell you that I thought HC had a very good chance to win it all. Now repeat after me, when Theoldguy tells me something about baseball I will listen and believe.:thumb:

 

Go HC bring home that trophy....

 

when Theoldguy tells me something about baseball I will listen and believe.:thumb:

The Holy Cross Indians advance to the All "A" Classic State Baseball championship game this morning at 9:00am with an 11-3 blowout of Middlesboro in last night's semi-final game at Applebee's Park.

 

Holy Cross has scored 20 runs in the two games on Saturday. They advance to take on Lexington Christian Academy this morning.

 

Holy Cross scored in each of the first five innings, opening up a 3-0 lead going into the bottom of the first inning. The big inning was the 5th when 4 Indians crossed the plate, capitalizing on 5 Middlesboro errors in the game. Middlesboro would get one run in the bottom of the first, while the balance of their scoring came in the bottom of the 5th inning. All of the runs for Holy Cross would be scored without the benefit of a home run.

 

Here are the stats from the All "A" Classic webpage:

 

Holy Cross: 321 140 0 - 11

Middlesboro: 100 020 0 - 3

 

E - S Rickels; T Epperson; H Adams; A Pratt; E Gilbert; H Myers. DP - HolyCross 1. LOB - Holy Cross 11; Middlesboro 6. 2B - K Egan; J Partin; JBranham. 3B - S Rickels. HBP - S Mason; K Ferguson. SB - B Cooper; S Rickels; H Adams.

 

Win - P Ritter. Loss - A Pratt. Save - None.HBP - by P Ritter (S Mason); by P Ritter (K Ferguson). BK - S Mason. PB - JBranham. Pitches/strikes: P Ritter 94/59; A Pratt 63/42; S Mason 84/50.Umpires - HP: Lynn Gritton 1B: Jerry Mulberry 2B: Charlie Gancino 3B: Brandon Abdon Start: 8:03 Time: 2:01 Attendance: 773

 

Paul Ritter gets the complete game win, allowing 3 runs on eight hits, striking out 5 and no walks on 94 pitches. Only 2 runs were earned.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.