Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell County 6 Harlan County 5

Featured Replies

Wow. I'm surprised this was so close. I'm guessing either Bell threw off or Harlan Co. threw that 8th grade 15 year old and he did very well.

Wow. I'm surprised this was so close. I'm guessing either Bell threw off or Harlan Co. threw that 8th grade 15 year old and he did very well.

 

How surprised were you when Harlan County beat South? :ohbrother:

How surprised were you when Harlan County beat South? :ohbrother:

 

Shocked actually. Couldn't have been more surprised. Thanks for clearing that up.

Shocked by this score. Wonder who Bell Co threw. I know that Greer threw on Monday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.