Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Hills 4 Lafayette 1

Featured Replies

I didn't see this game, but did see Lafayette play recently. I thought overall, they looked the best I've seen them look in a few years. Still a pretty young team I believe.

  • Author

Yeah Lafayette is young. I think they only typically have two seniors in their lineup and play a couple freshmen as well as some sophomores. You can tell they're talented, but probably don't have enough to get through the tough 11th.

Yeah Lafayette is young. I think they only typically have two seniors in their lineup and play a couple freshmen as well as some sophomores. You can tell they're talented, but probably don't have enough to get through the tough 11th.

 

Speaking of the 11th, we are over 1/2 way home. Who is the favorite to win the 11th region at this point?

Speaking of the 11th, we are over 1/2 way home. Who is the favorite to win the 11th region at this point?

 

I think Lexington Catholic, Lexington Christian, Franklin County or Western Hills are the front runners right now.

I think Lexington Catholic, Lexington Christian, Franklin County or Western Hills are the front runners right now.

 

My favorites are Lexington Christian and Tates Creek. You have to put Franklin County in front of Western Hills, but can't count out either. Really, from what I have seen, there are more teams this year that can win it. A lot depends on the draw of the 43rd and who makes it out of that mess, and again on the draw of the 11th region tournament.

Riddle went the distance for WH.
Riddle is a VERY good baseball player!!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.