Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bourbon County's Record

Featured Replies

I was just wondering how good is Bourbon County? I was looking at their record and they are 10-0 on the season and only given up 10 runs,thats pretty impressive. I didn't know what the level of competition has been like up to this point.

2 of there 10 wins is against Villa, who is very weak this year. I believe there are some teams on their schedule that may be a little down this year. I still think they are a quality team.

Of the 10 games they have won, they really have not played much competition.

They played Pendleton County (8-8) to a 0-0 tie through 4 innings before it was called off for rain.

They will be taking on GRC in an important district seed game at Bourbon.

I would like to see them play Harrison County and then comment.

 

Harrison was suppose to play them on April 15 but cancelled. According to Khsaa website 30 some odd teams played that day but it was too wet to play at Harrison .:confused:

 

Bourbon has at least 8 seniors on that team that have played together since little league. Everyone counted them out last year and the won the 40 district.

Im sure Harrison is just scared to play the big bad Bourbon. :ohbrother:

Harrison was suppose to play them on April 15 but cancelled. According to Khsaa website 30 some odd teams played that day but it was too wet to play at Harrison .:confused:

 

Bourbon has at least 8 seniors on that team that have played together since little league. Everyone counted them out last year and the won the 40 district.

 

Was it too wet to play at Bourbon?

I'm assuming so because I know that Harrison tried to play at Bourbon.

Just heard Bourbon 10 run ruled Clark 15-5 in 6 innings

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.