Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Webster County Football Coach

Featured Replies

Webster County High School’s search for a new football coach has ended. School officials announced on Monday that 25-year-old Matthew Kettler, a Richmond, KY, native would be taking over the program.

Kettler is a 2002 graduate of Madison Central High School where he was a three-year letterman in football. His coaching experience includes seven years as an assistant at Paul Laurence Dunbar High School (2005-07) and East Jessamine High School (2002-04, 2008). He is currently employed at Elkhorn Middle School in Franklin, KY, as a seventh grade math teacher.

“I’m thrilled to be coming to Webster County. The school has great facilities and good tradition and the administration seems very supportive,” Kettler said on Monday.

 

LINK from the Journal-Enterprise

Congrats to the Bulldog.

Man! I'm getting old. Matt is now a head coach! He played on one of the freshman teams when I was a freshman line coach at Madison Central. He was hard worker and great young man. I'm very happy to see this.

 

Ket will do a good job and I think Webster County is getting a very good person and coach.

Good luck and congratulations

Congrats.:thumb:

Kettler is a machine. I have nothing but praise for him as a person and a coach. Congrats to Webster County for giving this deserving young coach a shot!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.