St. Xavier/Corbin tennis predictions

Two of the top programs in the commonwealth. Any thoughts?

Should be a tough match for the Hounds but I look for St. X to come out with the W. I also would like to see Nick Huff and Krishna Patil perform well in doubles as well today.

Should be a touch match for the Hounds but I look for St. X to come out with the W. I also would like to see Nick Huff and Krishna Patil perform well in doubles as well today.

Also, Arpan Dixit needs to play well today. He has been in somewhat of a 'slump' lately. Brody freeman should have a good chance to get the win.

Also, Arpan Dixit needs to play well today. He has been in somewhat of a 'slump' lately. Brody freeman should have a good chance to get the win.

I havent got to watch Arpan play this year, but I agree, IMO I think Lance and Brody have a good chance of winning today!

How many of those Freeman kids are there? Seems like Corbin has 6-7 playing every year!

Nine between the three brothers. Two have already graduated and the others play with the possible exception of one of the girls, three are on the boy's team and three on the girl's.

Lance Freeman lost in #1 singles in a 10 game tie-breaker and Brody Freeman lost in #2 singles in a 10 game tie-breaker as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Nine between the three brothers. Two have already graduated and the others play with the possible exception of one of the girls, three are on the boy's team and three on the girl's.

Lance Freeman lost in #1 singles in a 10 game tie-breaker and Brody Freeman lost in #2 singles in a 10 game tie-breaker as well.

Are Lance and Brody playing doubles this year?