Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Official Go State and Mizzo Thread!

Featured Replies

Come on people, we need to cheer them both on to victories! Them losing could cost me 5 grand!

I can cheer for Mizzou, but not to be insensitive, I need State to take a dive....

  • Author

I don't wanna get greedy, but let's add a go Saints to the thread!!!!!

^ I'm really pulling for UL since they're representing the state, but bracket wise, it won't hurt my feelings for UL to go out. Everyone in my contest has them going further than I did, and I had them losing to Wake Forest. Siena/Arizona? No one had that, so they'd all suffer the same way I am.

  • Author

^Not quite yet.....

 

Draymond Green....That name ring a bell to anyone else?

  • Author

I've really been impressed with Mike Anderson this year. Heck of a coaching job.

14 years later, that is still some of the worst defense I've ever seen. Letting Tyus Edney go the length of the court....

Seems very little has gone right for Siena while we've been away.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.