Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Bright Idea for the NIT

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just let it go man... just let it go...

 

 

:lol:

 

I bleed blue and this has been a DIFFICULT season :lol:

 

 

Give me a little credit though - even though I'm a hardcore UK fan, I still manage to give all the love to Louisville that I can on my blog. :thumb:

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
First, I enjoyed your blog, it was entertaining and original. But the one thing I've realized with College Basketball and Football, to keep fans from not complaining you will have to expand the tournament to include more bubble teams. But then, if you expand it then, you will have to keep expanding and expanding until eventually, it's one big mess. While I think we all would like to see Kentucky in the Dance, they had/have no shot of winning the National Title this year, and really losing 9 of your last 13 games doesn't warrant a berth.

 

None the less, it was an interesting read. :D

 

I agree with you. The only way that everyone would truly be satisfied is to just let every team in division 1a in the tourney and play until there's a winner :lol:

I agree with you. The only way that everyone would truly be satisfied is to just let every team in division 1a in the tourney and play until there's a winner :lol:

 

Which would still probably yield the same results, and bore many if not all to death. :thumb:

  • Author

I had someone e-mail me last night that had the idea of giving the NCAA automatic bids to the conference regular season champions. I thought that was an interesting thought.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.