Peppers close to being a Pat

The Pats are looking to move the 2nd round pick that they got from the Chiefs for Cassell.

It would be a great move by the Patriots, and they continue to be one of the best run franchises in professional sports. Other than the fact that they cheated.

Don't think for a second that the other franchises don't cheat too. The Pats were just unfortunate (or dumb), and got caught.

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

They are talking of trading a 2nd round pick (34th overall) for him.

This will be a steal for the pats, Hoodie and Kraft run a heck of an organization. If they can get Fred Taylor,Shawn Springs and swing Julius Peppers, they have to emerge as the favorite to win the Superbowl IMO. Which I thought they already were with a healthy Tom Brady back

This will be a steal for the pats, Hoodie and Kraft run a heck of an organization. If they can get Fred Taylor,Shawn Springs and swing Julius Peppers, they have to emerge as the favorite to win the Superbowl IMO. Which I thought they already were with a healthy Tom Brady back

You forgot Leigh Bodden....

Don't think for a second that the other franchises don't cheat too. The Pats were just unfortunate (or dumb), and got caught.

So just because they cheated we should assume that all other franchises cheat too?

Were there any accusations against any other teams that I haven't heard about?

So just because they cheated we should assume that all other franchises cheat too?

Were there any accusations against any other teams that I haven't heard about?

Human nature tells us that everyone is going to try to get an advantage in any way they can....I think you'd have to be pretty darn naive to not think it happens.