Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4th Region Semi: Russell County v Franklin-Simpson (3/9)

Featured Replies

4th region semi final game. What do you think, following the upset of Warren Central?

 

Should be a great game, I will have to go with Russell Co by 5.

  • Author
which team upset warren central?

 

Russell County did Saturday evening

If Russell County can keep up the good inside play then they should win this one around the 5-10 point range. If Franklin-Simpson is ice cold like Warren Central was, then that should make it even easier for Russell Co.

Huge 1st round win for the Lakers and you better believe they will come ready to play tonight. I'm going to predict a Russell Co/Bowling Green final, with the Lakers making their first trip to the state tournament in who knows how long.

RC by 8 :thumb:

Huge 1st round win for the Lakers and you better believe they will come ready to play tonight. I'm going to predict a Russell Co/Bowling Green final, with the Lakers making their first trip to the state tournament in who knows how long.

It'd be the first since 1958 I think. I know it was in the 50s. I'm pulling for them. If you can't win it, at least be able to say you got beat by the team that did.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.