Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State/Austin Peay Updates

Featured Replies

Big basket for MSU cutting it to 4.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Has it really been 25 years since MSU has went dancing?

 

Yes. See why I'm really into this one?

Yes. See why I'm really into this one?

 

Yes I did not relize it had been that long.

  • Author
Yes I did not relize it had been that long.

 

I actually moved to Morehead in 1997, so its only been 12 years for me :lol:

  • Author

Turnover by Peay!

 

Under 12:00 timeout

 

Peay 44

MSU 40

I actually moved to Morehead in 1997, so its only been 12 years for me :lol:

 

My mom's family is from there. My grandparents still go to church there. So I would have thought I would have known that about them. I would love to see them win it.

Look they are playing a zone. Sorry could not resist.

  • Author

Terrible call once again. The refs appear as if they must get Austin Peay to the tournament.

  • Author

That terrible call leads to a 3-point basket and a 5-pont lead.

Let's go P! :lol: Never gets old...

 

Fly is open lets go P

  • Author

There's the makeup call.

  • Author

Faried just set a nice screen. Ouch.

That was an ouch!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.