Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby Valley 75 Johnson Central 57

Featured Replies

Congrats to SV!

One of the more physical games I've seen this year. Someone said there were 51 fouls called in the game...

Easily 51. And some of them were HARD! I have never seen passion on a basketball floor like I saw last night. From the floor to the stands to the parking lot, it was the Saturday night main event! Justice for SV is legit. Hopefully he grows about 2 more inches his senior year. He'll be a D1 prospect for certain. Still shaking my head after seeing some of the things I saw in the stands. Aint never seen nothing like it in the 9th region!

From the floor to the stands to the parking lot, it was the Saturday night main event!

 

And don't forget the radio announcer that was tossed at the beginning of the second half. I don't think I've ever seen that before...

Easily 51. And some of them were HARD! I have never seen passion on a basketball floor like I saw last night. From the floor to the stands to the parking lot, it was the Saturday night main event! Justice for SV is legit. Hopefully he grows about 2 more inches his senior year. He'll be a D1 prospect for certain. Still shaking my head after seeing some of the things I saw in the stands. Aint never seen nothing like it in the 9th region!

 

Care to fill us in?

And don't forget the radio announcer that was tossed at the beginning of the second half. I don't think I've ever seen that before...

 

What? Seriously, sounds like a wild game?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.