Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jeff and Brenden Stowers

Featured Replies

Brendan and Jeff are first class coaches getting the job done. When the game is on the line, I would not want any other coaches calling the shots for my team.:ylsuper:

Wouldn't trade the time my daughter has had with them for anything!

These two are amazing. I played for Jeff and played with Brenden. Jeff taught me everything I know about basketball. I just saw him the other day at a NKU game. He looks great and could probably still get up and down the court. :notworthy:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.