Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes/Boone Co. updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Dawgs better lace'em up a little tighter sounds like Boone's come to play.

 

I agree.

  • Author

16-12 Boone Pittman with anpther two.

  • Author

20-14 Boone Housley with put back dunk.

  • Author

22-14 Boone Pittman with a goal tend.

  • Author

22-16 Boone Rico two free throws. 334 until half.

Henley can't be happy with the defensive effort so far.

  • Author

22-19 Boone 3 by Pittman.

Do you know if a big crowd showed up at Boone?

 

I'm not at the game but i would say so. I'd say its packed.

I'm not at the game but i would say so. I'd say its packed.

 

I would think so. Nothing like a big 9th region game on a Feb. night.

  • Author

24-19 Boone McFarland with and one, Rico picks up second foul. 2:03 until half.

  • Author

23-21 Pittman with and one 1:44 until half.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.