Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Opponents Scholarship players

Featured Replies

Would be interesting to see how many opponents during 2008 had kids going to college on football scholarships or have received scholarship offers for next year.

 

For Highlands in 08 we played:

 

Ryle-Tate Nichols has offers.

 

Colerain-I think I read that 8 kids have accepted offers to play in college for next year, although I'm not sure without more research on what level. I know one linebacker (Simpson) is going to Indiana on a scholly and another linebacker (Lozier) turned down offers to go to UC as a preferred walkon.

 

Holmes-not sure of any scholarships or offers.

 

Dixie-same as Holmes.

 

CovCath-Van Sant to Georgetown. Connaughton I'm told by some will get offers.

 

Hopkinsville-Dillard to Austin Peay.

 

Scott-none that I am aware of.

 

LexCath-Vogelsang to Wake Forest.

 

Madison Central-Warford is going to UK and Simpson to WKU. Any others?

 

Lou. Central-Cobble and Wilson to UK. Patterson has offers including UK I believe.

 

Bryan Station-Philon to UL. Any others?

 

Paul Blazer-Bonner to EKU.

 

Johnson Central- none that I am aware of.

 

Whitley-I think a running back (Jones?) is going to Morehead.

 

Christian County-Langston to Austin Peay and another kid (excuse me for not remembering the name) is going to Campbellsville.

 

If anyone knows of kids getting scholarships at those teams, fill them in. And list your team's opponents that have kids getting scholarships.

Edited by leatherneck

Leatherneck. Will Letton of Lex Cath. has 2 offers to Miami(OH) and Army. Also, Johnson Central saftey Ian Welch will be playing at Georgetown next year. Bryan Station had 7 kids I believe sign, Roy Philon to Louisville, Earl McCann to Kentucky State, Muhammad Suluffiah(sp) to Butler, Mike Mikeney to Campbellsville, Patrick Cornett to Georgetown and I do not remember other names and schools.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.