Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th Region

Featured Replies

I follow Simon Kenton real close how are things going elsewhere in the 8th. I have not seen many discussions about Anderson (or missed them) and I know they have a very good team. I have seen Shelby Co. and SK's district teams play this season so, what about the rest of the pack? :idunno:

So far Simon looks tough to beat. I would really like to see them play.

  • Author

It is coming together. I do not believe they are where they want to be just yet. (Sr.) L. Figgins and (Jr.) Brown are both back on the floor. They are the 6-7 that ties everything together so; if they and the team stay healthy, they should only get better. Tolliver has picked up her game and Smith has been great on the paint. :popcorn:

It's hard to know too much about Anderson right now, they haven't played in two weeks. This Friday (Shelby) should give an indication of how they are at this point.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.