Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henderson County 68 Boyle County 50

Featured Replies

Once again, guard play, guard play, guard play. Boyle's guards were unable to get the ball up the floor or do anything with it once they did.:idunno: Turnovers killed us. Sloppy passing and terrible dribbling. All guards together had 8 points. :mad:Post play was good , Aumiller had 27 points 9 rebounds, Glasscock 13 points 15 rebounds. That is 40 of 50 from 2 players. Momentum took a big hit on a missed dunk, that could of cut the lead to 5 instead it went to 11 after the turnover.

Officials could have been better, but are no way responsible for a 18 point margin.

Maybe he should give Jacob Bodner a chance again. At least he didn't turn the ball over when he was out there.

Cory Jones had 5, Connor givhan had 3. The starting guards did nothing, when the above two and Blake Perry came in there was a big uplift.

Why does he even play Givhan?

That's a little harsh. When Givhan plays with confidence he is a solid player. Cory Jones is a good player also, but he looks at the bench when the horn sounds, just like most of them. I think Blake Perry should be getting a lot more time on the floor.

Was not trying to be harsh, just giving my opinion. He is very slow and looks uncomfortable on defense. Did you see the last second shot he took against Danville?To me he does not look like he is ready for varsity. Is he a sophomore? If so he should maybe get better on thej.v. We are very limited when he plays. I wish he would(the coach)play Bodner.

I wish Bodner would get more time too. I was told he played on Saturday.

 

Gihvan is a junior I believe. He is not on the jv team.

Wow...thought he was only a sophomore.If Bodner was just a little bigger!

Rebel Man

I appreciate your love of Boyle Co. sports, but I'm not sure it is appropriate to call out a kid by name and express your opinion. Talk about the coach all you want but stay off a kid by name. I assume your are an adult, please conduct yourself accordingly.

I agree with you. Disapointed with my comment. Sorry!Just a frustrating season and I am letting it get to me. Please accept my apology.

Thanks. Go Rebels!

I am ready for football.....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.