Scott vs Campbell Co (01/13)

Scott and Campbell Co play Tuesday night in a big 37th district game. Campbell Co is definitely the favorite. Scott has been playing better. Does anyone know if Kitchen will be back for Campbell? I had heard that she has a broken finger and had been out.

Scott and Campbell Co play Tuesday night in a big 37th district game. Campbell Co is definitely the favorite. Scott has been playing better. Does anyone know if Kitchen will be back for Campbell? I had heard that she has a broken finger and had been out.

I heard that she broke her finger as well. If I had to wager, I would say she will be back if at all possible. The winner of this game will be 1st in their district with both Scott and Campbell beating Brossart earlier in the year. Even if Kitchen is not back, Campbell will still come read to play. I have hear d that their post player, Brianna Peters, is really stepping up her game. It will be interesting to see how her and Tibbs do against each other. In order for Scott to come away with the win, all players need to contribute. I believe if they can do that, then Scott will come away with the win. It should definitely be a good game. And right after the girls play, the boys play Campbell County as well.

It's Scott's turn and they've had this game circled for a long time. We've lost to many close games to them. Scott has played a better schedule and Tibbs is virtually unstoppable. THe only way CC wins is if Tibbs gets in foul trouble. But if CC's post player gets in foul trouble, Scott will win big, even if Kitchen plays. Scott by 13, 56-43.

It's Scott's turn and they've had this game circled for a long time. We've lost to many close games to them. Scott has played a better schedule and Tibbs is virtually unstoppable. THe only way CC wins is if Tibbs gets in foul trouble. But if CC's post player gets in foul trouble, Scott will win big, even if Kitchen plays. Scott by 13, 56-43.

"Virtually unstoppable" may be a bit of a reach.

She only had 14 points in a loss to Ryle.

http://preps.cincinnati.com/playerStats.aspx?pid=55983&b=0&y=2008&sp=100

If Ryle can contain her I'm sure Campbell County can too.