January 10, 200917 yr Author Ravens can't get behind 10 or 14 points and expect to come back and win.
January 10, 200917 yr Tennessee's D is doing an alright job getting into the backfield... Ravens D not doing such a great job.
January 10, 200917 yr Flacco with a good throw and TD for the Ravens... Then the Titans go for it on 4th and 8 and turn it over on downs.
January 10, 200917 yr Add Ed Reed to another dirty playing Raven, they try to injure people. He was trying to break his freaking back! Seriously I HATE the Ravens.
January 10, 200917 yr Last week they were pulling that crap with the Dolphins and again today. It's one thing to try and hurt someone with a clean hit. It's another to try and actually injure someone by twisting ankles and breaking someones back on purpose
January 10, 200917 yr The Ravens are a bunch of punks... Yup, they can all get hurt today for all I care!
January 10, 200917 yr My blood is on fire! They're breaking Johnsons back in half and Tennessee gets called for the penalty! If Tennessee doesn't beat them today then I'll be rooting for the rest of the teams who play them.
January 10, 200917 yr My blood is on fire! They're breaking Johnsons back in half and Tennessee gets called for the penalty! If Tennessee doesn't beat them today then I'll be rooting for the rest of the teams who play them. They did that junk last week too. I saw a few instances of them trying to hurt people once the play was dead. That crap with Johnson is enexcusable!
January 10, 200917 yr Suggs sprained shoulder, hope its more serious when they look at the MRI, he was one of the dirty players last week, thats karma Suggs!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.