Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/Ashland Updates

Featured Replies

end of 1st-Beechwood 25

Ashland 12

 

Half Beechwood 44

Ashland 28

I think a certain person predicted this type of game for Beechwood against Ashland...:D;)

Beechwood comes into this game 4-1 on the year, only loss to Holmes. Ashland comes in 7-1, their only loss to Shelby Valley.

Seriously, I believe BW is top five in N.Ky, maybe higher.

Seriously, I believe BW is top five in N.Ky, maybe higher.

 

Not sure if they're better than NCC, Scott, or Highlands, but they IMO will be the one to come out of the Holmes district.

  • Author
Seriously, I believe BW is top five in N.Ky, maybe higher.

 

Oh No! The Beechie Bashers are going to come after you now!!!:lol:

Seriously a case could be made for The Tigers being 2/3, ask Dave Henley. Beechwood will cause match up problems for a lot of teams.

Oh No! The Beechie Bashers are going to come after you now!!!:lol:

Seriously a case could be made for The Tigers being 2/3, ask Dave Henley. Beechwood will cause match up problems for a lot of teams.

 

I agree. Not sure I'd have them in front of Ryle or Boone, but they would give Scott, NCC, and Highlands match up problems.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.