Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clark County 69 Hopkins County Central 50

Featured Replies

Sunrise, what is the ticket situation? How much do they cost and is it for all day??

 

$7.00 for all day.

 

$7.00 is what we paid....and we watched 3 games...but didn't leave. Don't know what their policy is on leaving and returning.

Thanks guys. Sunrise I'm sure you'll be there tonight. Hope to see you there. I think I'll be there for the 7:30 game. I have to watch Preston and those other Cards play first.

Thanks guys. Sunrise I'm sure you'll be there tonight. Hope to see you there. I think I'll be there for the 7:30 game. I have to watch Preston and those other Cards play first.[/quote]

 

Me to.:thumb: Yes I plan on going to the game. These late games are hard on a old lady....:lol: Would love to meet you.:thumb:

For game story and video from game, see www.winchestersun.com.

 

The sports department and Keith Taylor does a great job on producing these videos. Love the dunk by #4 Jaylan Daniels. :thumb:

The sports department and Keith Taylor does a great job on producing these videos. Love the dunk by #4 Jaylan Daniels. :thumb:

 

Yes, he does. His articles are very good as well.

Clark still playing individual ball. Good teams will exploit that and win by doing so and have. He who gets the ball first shoots. They played some Good Team ball for a short span in the 4th quarter that got them the lead to stay. Free Throws still need work! They can be a Great Team. Just need to work together and learn to trust each other.

I agree

I agree

 

I agree.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.