Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fun Day

Featured Replies

  • Author
Well excuse me for not knowing hanky panky! :p:p:p :lol:

 

MrsFF how do you make the wreathes?

 

You melt 1 stick of butter and 30 to 40 marshmellows ( i do 30) on low.

 

Then add food coloring, about half the bottle but really when you like the color green.

 

Add 2 1/2 cups of corn flakes ( I do 1 cup then stir, then another cup then stir and then the half) its makes it easier to stir up.

 

Then scoop them onto wax paper and add red hots while they are still warm, and then they stick more together as time goes by. Very easy. I make several batches but seperate so its easy to stir.

  • Author

LOL they are both good, so whatever the names are is fine, I just like eating them.

Well excuse me for not knowing hanky panky!
Oh come on...you seriously expect any of us to pass up that straight line?! :lol:

Mrs. FF - Try putting a little can or metal ring in the middle when you make your wreaths. You can coat it with something non-stick. If it works, it'll give you the wreath shape.

  • Author
Mrs. FF - Try putting a little can or metal ring in the middle when you make your wreaths. You can coat it with something non-stick. If it works, it'll give you the wreath shape.

 

:thumb: You don't like how I just plopped them on the paper :ylsuper: we eat them so fast I never tried to get them pretty.

 

We want to host a Christmas party one year so I will get that down so they look good for other people. Thanks.

:thumb: You don't like how I just plopped them on the paper :ylsuper: we eat them so fast I never tried to get them pretty.

Sorry, guess I'm a little too OCD. ;)

 

Your's look just fine...and I'm sure they taste great. And that's all that really matters!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.