Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott vs Boyd updates

Featured Replies

I know someone who is at the game and they said that it was 49-17 after the first quarter. Rick took his starters out and now it is half time and Elliott is up 74-36. He said is the starters were left in Elliott could have reached the 100 mark by half time. Again this is what someone told, but they are a good source.

WOW, this Elliott team is lights-out

I always hate to see teams run up the score on the other team, just to show their "strength."

 

Glad that Rick pulled out his top players. Forcing a blowout shows a coach of little character... glad to see that Elliott is staying classy.

  • Author

Yeah I agree it is classy of Elliott, but the selfish side of me would have liked to have seen them try for 200!!!

^ In another post, I saw that Boyd put up 200 against EC a while back?

I suspect the starters returned for the 3rd quarter, but I haven't received the latest update yet. I figure they'll give 130 a run for the money tonight.

^ In another post, I saw that Boyd put up 200 against EC a while back?

 

Id like to see that in writeing might be true but i dought it. I think if your that good EC you should play like you can. This isnt grade school ball so if you get beat by a hundred you will either go get better or you lay down.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.