Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maysville St. Patrick 62 Ludlow 59

Featured Replies

I saw this score in the Kentucky Enquirer this morning. Anyone attend the game who could provide some more information?

I saw this score in the Kentucky Enquirer this morning. Anyone attend the game who could provide some more information?

 

Was this score pretty accurate? Upset? Supposed to happen?

I saw this score in the Kentucky Enquirer this morning. Anyone attend the game who could provide some more information?

 

St. Patrick simply ran Ludlow to death. Ludlow got into foul trouble. Nice game by Chelsea Douglas and Brooke Mosler. Defensive intensity was excellent, especially by the Payne sisters.

Congrats to the Lady Saints and Coach Douglas. Great to see Chelsea healthy and tearing it up on the ball floor again. Looking forward to other great game when the Lady Saints and Lady Bears get together again on the 10th.

I thought Ludlow would win this one. Did they shoot poorly? What happened?

I thought Ludlow was ranked high in the preseason??? Can someone shed some info on that please?

A win/loss the first game does not make or break a season. Being from NKY/Cincy area, I thought expectations were/are high for Ludlow. St. Patrick beat what I think is a good team, so congrats to them. I would like to hear from Ludlow's point of view. Last year they were on here in droves.

Both teams looked out of sync throughout the game. Typical first game of the season. The Lady Saints really struggled from the free throw line or they would have won big. The whole team contributed to this win with several players stepping up when they had to coming from behind for the win. Nice victory against a very tall and physical team. Good luck Friday Lady Saints.

I was at the game...Ludlow has a large team, size wise, very intimidating. St. Pat came back after being down about 15 pts. The officiating could have been better, but neither team seemed to have an advantage in that respect. Ludlow's bench received a technical foul with two seconds on the clock after the Saints scored a basket to take a two point lead, not really sure what that was about. It began as a discussion between the bench and officials and escalated, with the Ludlow coach being called for arguing with the officials. Not sure what started the initial dispute, possibly a time out being called by Ludow after the St. Pat basket with no time outs left. Really not sure, though.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.