John Hardin/Louisville Doss Radio?

RADIO GUY

Commonwealth Broadcasting is airing in Elizabethtown. Not sure which station, though.

Thanks for the help...Based on what you provided, I was able to find out what station it is on. According to the lady there in Elizabethtown it will be broadcast on 107.3 FM (WTHX)....if any fellow BGPers would be willing to text me twice per quarter the score and time that remains in that quarter, it would be a great. PM me if you have a willing desire to do this. Thanks again Colonel Mike for the help:thumb:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Thanks for the help...Based on what you provided, I was able to find out what station it is on. According to the lady there in Elizabethtown it will be broadcast on 107.3 FM (WTHX)....if any fellow BGPers would be willing to text me twice per quarter the score and time that remains in that quarter, it would be a great. PM me if you have a willing desire to do this. Thanks again Colonel Mike for the help:thumb:
Do you know if they have an internet broadcast?

I have been able to contact the broadcast crew that will be calling the game ( Doss/J.H. ). They are going to text me the scores and I will also be texting them the Owensboro/C.C game. Yes, two great games going on there as I am sure across the state also.