Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Garrard Co./Pendleton Co. Prediction

Who You Got, in this Game? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who You Got, in this Game?

    • Garrard County
      86%
    • Pendleton County
      13%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Garrard has some starters hurt, some for the rest of the year. That doesn't help when the backups are freshman and sophmores, but that's what happens when your team has low numbers.

 

I still think Garrard wins 35 - 14.

 

On a side note, Garrard Middle has a pretty nice group of 8th graders. I think there are 22 of them. It would be nice to see all them come over to the high school and play next year. They could have a freshman schedule of games and some might even get some varsity clock.

 

I had the opportunity to watch Garrard and Boyle middle school. And yes Garrard does have a very nice group of 8th graders. If they all continue to play they will absolutely have a big impact of Garrard football.:dancingpa

I dont know anything about Garrard at all, but I'll take them. I've picked PC 3 times this year and come up short on all 3. Let's try reverse psychology!

 

I am with you. I have picked PC a bunch this year hoping they could get things going. I just don't see it happening this year, but I hope it does. Garrard 26 PC 18

Garrard 46

Pendleton 7

 

Garrard seems to do well with teams that have not won any games??

 

Garrard gave Lincoln their first win of the season....They haven't done that well haha but I'm still taking Garrard in this one by 4 TD's.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Go PCHS,

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.