Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mercer County/ South Laurel Updates

Featured Replies

I believe that I just heard on the radio that the score is

 

 

Mercer County 48

South Laurel 8

 

I am unsure of the time left, but I know that is what the announcers for Boyle County just stated. Can anyone verify this?

I believe that I just heard on the radio that the score is

 

 

Mercer County 48

South Laurel 8

 

I am unsure of the time left, but I know that is what the announcers for Boyle County just stated. Can anyone verify this?

 

Can't verify it,but heard what you heard.

The score was

Mercer 48 South Laurel 14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.