Notre Dame/Assumption Predictions

Beating Assumption at their place will be a very tall order for the Pandas. Although it is not necessary for ND to win this match, it is important for them to make it close. With a win over Sacred Heart (who beat Assumption a couple of weeks ago), the Pandas can certainly put a measure of doubt in the minds of the Louisville powerhouses with another tight match.

Good luck Pandas!

Edited by EQUUS GREVYI
clarification

Beating Assumption at their place will be a very tall order for the Pandas. Although it is not necessary for ND to win this match, it is important for them to make it close. With a win over Sacred Heart (who beat Assumption a couple of weeks ago), the Pandas can certainly put a measure of doubt in the minds of the Louisville powerhouses with another tight match.

Good luck Pandas!

I would love to see this too. I agree it will be a tall order at their place but I think ND will keep it close.

Best of luck to ND

It will depend on which Assumption team shows up for the game. If it is the Assumption team that played in the Nike Tournament this past weekend in Chicago then it will be a very short trip for Notre Dame; however, if it is the Assumption team that played at Mercy on Tuesday you could leave town with a win.

It will depend on which Assumption team shows up for the game. If it is the Assumption team that played in the Nike Tournament this past weekend in Chicago then it will be a very short trip for Notre Dame; however, if it is the Assumption team that played at Mercy on Tuesday you could leave town with a win.

You can never count Assumption out of anything. I wish I could see the match. Hope it is a good one

I think Mercy had a little something to do with that performance too. It wasn't a fluke, and it was the 2nd time they beat them this year. And Mercy started off really bad I thought, certainly not their best possible performance. They did that in Florida.

I think Mercy had a little something to do with that performance too. It wasn't a fluke, and it was the 2nd time they beat them this year. And Mercy started off really bad I thought, certainly not their best possible performance. They did that in Florida.

Assumption won in 3. I wasn't there but was told ND kind of played or looked timid in the 1st two games. Got down big in 3rd game then stormed back to tie it at 16 eventually losing 25-20

I agree that Mercy had something to do with that loss BUT Assumption's performance was the poorest I have seen in years by an Assumption team and if they had played that way on Saturday ND could have won the match. However, Assumption played well. Mercy may be the best team in the state only time will tell.