Toughest Region this year?

Doomer, that's one of the state's toughest schedules. Here's hoping FC shines in New York.

They've got a full plate this year. I don't think we should overlook our district foes either. Playing them twice, and then a third time in districts is a risky situation.

I would give the 7th the nod at this time over the 11th, but I think both will be very strong.

Thanks! I hope Franklin County can make Kentucky proud.

Edited by doomer

JTown, Male, Eastern, Ballard, and Manual will all start top 20. Seneca is loaded and Trinity both will vie for the top 20 too. No question the 11th was better last year, but not this year.

I'm still trying to figure out how Doss beat Franklin County this summer at Jtown.

7th and 11th are toughest regions. I live in Central KY area (small rural area) and don't really like the big Louisville schools (root for the small mountain schools including my Elliott boys), but I think hands down the 7th is the toughest and will have 5 teams in the Top 20, plus a Top 25 team in Seneca.

3d toughest region is usually the 9th, but 5th may be able to make that claim this year with North Hardin, Bardstown, Taylor County, Adair County, and the other Hardin County schools.