Western Hills 21 East Jessamine 20

WCM

Hills defense played well most of the game. The first TD for East Jessamine was on a busted coverage and the second TD was after a blocked punt. The front seven of Hills controlled the line of scrimmage and their LBs were very active. Hills is much improved on both sides of the ball.

Cam Lee got hurt in the game so the Freshman Logan Curry came in and kicked the go ahead point after to win the game. Great job for this young man.

Yes great job by the freshman to hold it together and put it through the uprights. but also let's not forget the extra point attempt that was blocked by #40, or the interception on E.J. last posession not sure but I think by #7

this win was truly a team effort.

The LBs for Hills have been very good most of the season. They have speed on the outside (Bell #13 and Wright #40) and size in the middle (Slone #7 and Polsgrove #42). All tackle well and run to the ball. Is a strength of the Hills defense.

I couldn't have said it better myself Osceola!! This is the best team I have seen in years at Western Hills.