Meade County 22 Apollo 21 2OT

mcpapa

I agree, any details from anyone?

This was a game of 2 halfs. Meade intercepted an Apollo pass and ran it in for a td on their first drive. Meade also ran for another td and had 140 yards in the first half. Meades D held Apollo in check the first 2 quarters.

It was a completely different story the 2nd half. Apollo moved the ball very well with passes across the middle and to the outside to #7 and # 87 respectively. 2 touchdowns in first 3 drives.

No one else scored in regulation. No one scored in the 1rst overtime.

Apollo scored on it's 2nd play in Double overtime with a run up the middle after a 7 yard gain on first down. pat good.

Meade also scored on the 2nd play with Tyler Crowle dragging kids into the endzone. Meade went for 2 and got it around the right end for the game winner. I have to mention Jimmy Crase was all over the field with crushing tackles for the defensive bright spot for Meade in the 2nd half.

I believe that Apollo was fresher at the end of the game. If we had took the pat I do not know if we would have had the same outcome. I want to give a shout out to the Apollo QB. I do not know the kids name but he is a real warrior.

Great Game Apollo and congratulations Greenwave for a hard fought battle.

Remember..... We ain't done yet!!!!!

Go Green!!!!

...I want to give a shout out to the Apollo QB. I do not know the kids name but he is a real warrior.

Great Game Apollo and congratulations Greenwave for a hard fought battle.

Remember..... We ain't done yet!!!!!

Go Green!!!!

Hunter Cannon