Bell Co. 52 Volunteer, TN 7

Luv2Snap

Greer did not play. Bell was led in rushing by Dominic Carton with 143 yards. Corey Davenport did have several nice runs, he also intercepted a pass. Brother Cody Davenport caught a touchdown pass from Ben Madon. Matt Raines had 2 interceptions and returned one for a score, he also caught a touchdown pass from Shawnta. Zachery was 13-18 for 146 yards. Matt Simpson, Justin Goodin, Josh Brown, and Frosh. Joey Broughton had several nice carriers last night.

Greer did not play. Bell was led in rushing by Dominic Carton with 143 yards. Corey Davenport did have several nice runs, he also intercepted a pass. Brother Cody Davenport caught a touchdown pass from Ben Madon. Matt Raines had 2 interceptions and returned one for a score, he also caught a touchdown pass from Shawnta. Zachery was 13-18 for 146 yards. Matt Simpson, Justin Goodin, Josh Brown, and Frosh. Joey Broughton had several nice carriers last night.

Very impressed with Carton, he's beginning to look like what everyone thought he would be, I'd love to see him have a few more carries to take the load off of a Greer a bit more. If Carton can keep this play up consistently, imagine that rushing attack with him and Greer both:eek:. Also Matt Raines really impressed me, I've said on several occasions that I believe he's the best pure athlete on the team, two picks, two td's(receiving, int return) he's looking very solid. Looks like this bobcats team is finally starting to click with two consecutive smothering defensive efforts and an impressive offensive attack, lets hope they keep this kind of play up:ylsuper: