Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Astros are not letting go of this beef with Bud Selig

Featured Replies

Most of us Cubs fans on here don't gripe about Bartman. To listen to the Reds fans, we gripe about Dusty much more. ;)

 

If you read that thread on further, I lay the blame on Dusty, Prior and Gonzalez way more than Bartman. I only blame Bartman for being stupid and reaching into the field of play. While I do think there are people in Chicago who would still cause him harm, I think most are past that now. The "whole group of people" are the nutsos, IMO.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you read that thread on further, I lay the blame on Dusty, Prior and Gonzalez way more than Bartman. I only blame Bartman for being stupid and reaching into the field of play. While I do think there are people in Chicago who would still cause him harm, I think most are past that now. The "whole group of people" are the nutsos, IMO.

 

:thumb:

 

Not a knock on you 3time, just had to point it out. ;)

^^No problem--I do agree with Scribe in that I don't think many true Cubs fans spend time thinking about the goat, Bartman, etc.

I don't blame Bartman. I blame Gonzalez for booting the ball and even Dusty Baker for not going out to calm down a visibly upset Mark Prior. And the Cubs still had another day to win and didn't.

 

I've never blamed a goat or a black cat. In fact, it's mostly non-Cubs who keep bringing the curses up. Most Cubs fans I know would like to keep from being reminded of it. The same way non Red Sox fans kept regurgitating Bill Buckner and Bucky Dent.

 

The same way non-Bengals fans blame the Steelers lineman for rolling Carson Palmer early in the game or blame Chad for throwing a punch at Marvin at halftime. Who brings that up more? Bengals fans or non-Bengals fans.

 

Use the search engine in here and enter goat. You tell me who keeps bringing up the goat. Cubs fans or non-Cubs fans.

 

I'll buy your other ones, but Bengals fans are the only ones I've ever heard doing the whining about the Palmer injury. You should go back and look at those threads again. There wasn't enough tissue in the Kleenex factory to dry the tears on this board because the "Steelers cheap-shotted Palmer," or some other such nonsense. Only when confronted with the Robert Geathers hit that rang Trent Green's bell did they finally start backing off the whining.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.