Raceland 42 East Carter 6 (JV)

CURTIS LOWE

East Carter-6

Raceland-42

Raceland could have scored as many as they wanted in this game. Raceland I think they played everybody from what I seen. The jv starters looked pretty good in this game. Some of the players that stood out was Loren Huffman he had a few catches one for a td he almost had another was tackled on the 2yd line- Marcus Reed ran the ball really well I think he had 2 tds- Tyler Farley played a good game at qb I think he threw a total of 3tds and had one int. not bad stats. I think Justin Ratcliff scored on a pass play- Dillon Scaggs scored on a running play. I think Mike Litteral scored also on a running play. Danny Jones had a nice run for a td.

Raceland on the defensive side of the ball looked really good. I think with the starters in East Carter only got 1-3 first downs the only score they got was on the freshmen team I think.

Raceland's JV is having a great season, they are 3-0. I think with a lot of starters graduating this year people think Raceland will be down next season, but from the looks of the JV Raceland will be in good shape next season as well.

Raceland's JV has wins over Ashland, Coal Grove OH, and East, a nice start to the JV season.

Raceland's JV is playing very well. Raceland is not normally well known for their JV due to the fact that we usually play a lot of freshmen and some sophomores. Most of our juniors and some of our sophomores play to much varsity, but this JV team is doing very well.