Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prestonsburg vs Bath County Predictions

Featured Replies

Any predictions on this one

P-burg by 20, Bath is better than last year, but on the same note, so is P-burg. I was impressed by the fact that Prestonsburg was able to play 4 full quarters of hard nosed football and beat a very good ball club this past weekend.

Bath Co. by 7 in overtime.

Bath Co. by 7 in overtime.

 

Bath will be lucky if they can even score 7 points against P'burg. They are not playing Lewis Co. or West Carter. P'burg by at least 30.

Bath will be lucky if they can even score 7 points against P'burg. They are not playing Lewis Co. or West Carter. P'burg by at least 30.

 

 

You must be from Prestonsburg! If we lose I will get on here and admit they are a better team than us. Do you live in Bath Co? Have you watched them play? I HAVE and Prestonsburg cannot be much better than they were last year, it is the same players just another year older. We will see Friday night.

Hmmm...thought I'd already started a thread on this game.

 

Oh well...

You must be from Prestonsburg! If we lose I will get on here and admit they are a better team than us. Do you live in Bath Co? Have you watched them play? I HAVE and Prestonsburg cannot be much better than they were last year, it is the same players just another year older. We will see Friday night.

 

No, I am not from Prestonburg. I did see Bath play Rowan in a scrim. I have never seen Prestonburg play, but based on the win over Bath last year and the 7 point win over Breathitt then I will take P'burg by at least 30.

You must be from Prestonsburg! If we lose I will get on here and admit they are a better team than us. Do you live in Bath Co? Have you watched them play? I HAVE and Prestonsburg cannot be much better than they were last year, it is the same players just another year older. We will see Friday night.

 

:laugh:

 

I doubt that Bath County will be able to make up 31 points in a year against almost the same team they faced last season that is stronger & faster.

This game could be much closer than expected. The coaches/players for Bath Co. have 2 motivations that P-burg does not:

 

1. They took what was seen by them as a humiliating and disrespectful loss last year in P-burg.

 

2. This is the only opportunity on Bath Co.'s schedule to earn a win against a ranked opponent.

 

 

Also,

- Prestonsburg has a history of letting down vs. an expected lesser opponent after a "big" win.

 

- The Blackcats are no longer a "mystery team" for Bath Co.. Coach Fields will have a much better feel in how to prepare his team.

 

- Bath Co. plays at home.

You must be from Prestonsburg! If we lose I will get on here and admit they are a better team than us. Do you live in Bath Co? Have you watched them play? I HAVE and Prestonsburg cannot be much better than they were last year, it is the same players just another year older. We will see Friday night.

 

I am from Bath Co. and I am also realistic. Prestonburg is a much better team and they have a better coaching staff. By saying that then I will take prestonburg by 25.

This game could be much closer than expected. The coaches/players for Bath Co. have 2 motivations that P-burg does not:

 

1. They took what was seen by them as a humiliating and disrespectful loss last year in P-burg.

 

2. This is the only opportunity on Bath Co.'s schedule to earn a win against a ranked opponent.

 

 

Also,

- Prestonsburg has a history of letting down vs. an expected lesser opponent after a "big" win.

 

- The Blackcats are no longer a "mystery team" for Bath Co.. Coach Fields will have a much better feel in how to prepare his team.

 

- Bath Co. plays at home.

 

 

Glad to see someone on this thread keeps up with high school football as much as I do. This will be a very close game. I did not post that Bath would blow P-Burg out, I believe the game will go down to the final tick of the clock and maybe beyond.

Glad to see someone on this thread keeps up with high school football as much as I do. This will be a very close game. I did not post that Bath would blow P-Burg out, I believe the game will go down to the final tick of the clock and maybe beyond.

 

You may keep up with high school football but if you believe this game will come down to the final play then it is obvious that you do not know anything about the game of football. Like I said earlier Prestonburg by 25. Prestonburg's program is on a different level than Bath Co.'s.

You must be from Prestonsburg! If we lose I will get on here and admit they are a better team than us. Do you live in Bath Co? Have you watched them play? I HAVE and Prestonsburg cannot be much better than they were last year, it is the same players just another year older. We will see Friday night.

 

You really defeated your own arguement with what I bolded....

either,

 

A) Pburg will by your logic be just as good as last year and thus win by the same margin

 

or...

 

B) Bath County by your logic also cannot be any better than last year and thus lose by the same margin.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.